A "RARE" Community Event
May 23, 2021 @ 2:00PM — 5:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Come stand with us in our unwavering belief that no disease is too rare for research and viable treatment options. All proceeds will go directly to Childhood Rare Disease Research happening at Children's Hospital at Montefiore and Einstein University's Rose F. Kennedy Center.
A Fun, Socially Distant, Community Event honoring Children who suffer from Rare Childhood Genetic Disorders. Namely: Salla Disease
100% of proceeds will go directly to Children's Hospital at Montefiore and Einstein University's Rose F. Kennedy Center for their continued work in Rare Disease Research.
10 Dollar Ticket Purchases include:
- A Magic Show featuring Broadway and T.V. show S.T.A.R. RJ Lewis
- Petting zoo (with some disabled animals attending)
- Pony Rides
- Meet Director of Einstein University's Rose F. Kennedy Center, Dr. Steven Walkley
- Tie-Dye T-Shirt Event
- K-9 Unit demonstration
- Firetrucks/ Fire Safety demonstration: courtesy of South Salem Fire Department
- Police Cars: courtesy of Lewisboro Police Department
- Meet Miss Wheelchair New York!
- ART: Make a "Care Card" for children battling illness at Montefiore
- A craft with our local SCOUT Troop
- Hot dogs and burgers grilled specially for you by our Local Lions Club
IN SPECIAL THANKS TO: South Salem Fire Department, Lewisboro Police Department, Lewisboro Lions Club, Goldens Bridge Veterinary Care Center, and Burke Energy
For further information, please visit: